INDIGENOUS HANDMADE PAPERS FOR SALE

Hi ! Welcome to Papel Tropikal .... I sell a variety of interesting items. Come in and have a look around.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Scrapbook and Affirmation Cards From Handmade Paper

Hi, there! These past four days I've been trying to develop affirmation cards for myself. Have finished some but wasn't totally satisfied with the results. I however had a wonderful time experimenting with local materials such as salago and seaweeds, salago and abaca fibers, sinamay and sea shells.

Maybe I should show you pictures of what I had done on Monday. I'm helping out the
nuns who are running a paper handicraft center for underprivileged mountain folks.

I hope you guys will purchase the handmade papers they made after I post it on this blogsite and at buyandsellplus.

No comments: